Tuesday, January 5, 2010


We recently replaced some open shelving with a new buffet.  I love it and need help with what to put on top of it.   My husband and I agree on the artwork, so that's staying.  I might've picked some art with more color but did I mention we agreed on it?

Here's the before...

And here's the after...click on a pic to see it bigger.

Here's some other artwork I liked...the pics below are thanks to Photoshop...
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
So what would you display on top of this buffet?

I'm linking this up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Before & After party.  Check it out for more re-dos!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.