My To Do list is never ending, and one of the projects coming up is updating my kids’ bathroom. I’ve got ten things in mind that I hope wil...
A friend recently told me that if you paint a porch ceiling a blue color, it wards off spiders, spider webs, wasps, dirt daubers, bugs, etc....
Once again, here’s a collection of fun Valentine ideas! Many are from Pinterest , some are ones my kids and I made up! 1. Pop Ro...
I don’t know about you, but in our house, October is a pretty busy month. There’s my triplet nephews’ birthday party, fall festivals galore,...
Last week, I created some fun new tags / labels with a Dr. Seuss theme. These would be great party favor accessories for kids, teacher ...
What a fun and easy way to dress up snacks for Halloween parties and festivals! I started with these 3x4 craft bags with a ziploc closur...
Thank you for your overwhelming interest in my Christmas buffet artwork! Many of you have asked if this series is available as notecards, a...
Just wanted to share the Valentines bulletin board I created for our teachers at school this week. Each little owl says how much we lov...
This year I decided to give both of my kids’ teachers a small item everyday for twelve days leading up to Christmas break. So here’s ...
- ► 2013 (50)
- Halloween Photo Garland Tutorial
- Ten Back To School Gifts for Teachers
- Fun Back To School Teacher Gift for $1 and free pr...
- Ten Extraordinary Halloween Wreaths
- Easy Party Favors With Disney’s Brave Theme
- Ten Sweet Pumpkin Recipes for Fall
- How to Make Halloween Wands
- Ten Great Ways to Update a Bathroom
- Easy, Creative Way to Remember Birthdays and Wish ...
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (54)
CopyRight © 2013 by Mud Pie Reviews