Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today I’m sharing easy and inexpensive party favors I created for a Disney Brave birthday party.

Disney Brave Party Favors 

I’ll start with the cupcake toppers…I used lollipop sticks (Hobby Lobby) and Brave stickers (Party City).  I placed two stickers back-to-back on the lollipop sticks and tied on some blue tulle bows.  So easy!

Disney Brave Party Favors

The blue tulle represents the blue wisps in the movie.

Disney Brave Party Favors

For the water bottles, I created labels on my computer with movie images that read, “Thanks for coming”.

Disney Brave Party Favors

I used clear packing tape to attach images to the bottles.

Disney Brave Party Favors

Next, I created “arrows” using red felt and pencils.  I cut out the red felt and hot glued it onto the pencils.  Then I printed text that reads, “Be brave”  and glued that onto the pencils.

Disney Brave Party Favors

The pencils were placed in a pocket I made with two tags glued together.

Disney Brave Party Favors

I printed a bulls-eye for each envelope and inked everything with a brown ink stamp and topped it off with baker’s twine.

Disney Brave Party Favors

Next, we packaged up chocolate Teddy Grahams with double-sided labels I made featuring the brothers/bears in the movie.  Here’s one side:

Disney Brave Party Favors

And here’s the other side.  It reads, “Follow the blue wisps and find your fortune.”

Disney Brave Party Favors

Disney Brave Party Favors

All the goodies were wrapped up in a drawstring burlap sack that I painted with red and white bulls-eye patterns.  You can purchase the bags here.

Disney Brave Party Favors 

To create these, just cut out a circle or use a bowl to trace an outline. I painted the entire circle white first, then went back and painted the red parts.

Disney Brave Party Favors 

We had a great party and the kids loved their goody bags!

Disney Brave Party Favors

Have you hosted a Brave party?
I’d love to hear about it!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.