Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My To Do list is never ending, and one of the projects coming up is updating my kids’ bathroom.  I’ve got ten things in mind that I hope will give it new life.  Here’s my plan:

update bathroom

(click on pictures for sources)
1. New paint color. Specifically Sea Salt by Martha Stewart (Behr).  I’ve used it in one room already and for my patio ceiling. It’s subtle but plenty bright enough.

 

2. New towels.

Pinned Image

3. New rug.

 
Mod Geometric Tufted Rug 4 colors!

4. New shower curtain.

Pinned Image

5.  New hardware. Oh how I love cup drawer pulls.

Image of product #BER-7886-1VB-P

6.  DIY project: framing the builders mirror.  House of Smiths is full of inspiration with great tutorials for projects like this framed bathroom mirror.   I *think* I’ll do ours in black.



7.  New wall art.

Pinned Image


8. Adding photos. DIY some chevron frames to add a personal photo or two.

Chevron frame set 11x14 4x4 8x8 10x10 Custom painted to match your 
decor



9. New towel hooks. Another DIY from House of Smiths.  Gorgeous!




10.  Wall treatment with wainscot.

Pinned Image

So there’s my plan for giving my kids' bathroom a makeover.  When it all comes together, I am hoping for this look:

Pinned Image

What do you think?

ten pin updating a bathroom

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.