Friday, July 9, 2010


Check out any garage sale, and I betcha you'll find several framed prints or just empty frames.  I love finding these and re-purposing them with a fresh look!

Take this sad framed picture I found at a garage sale for $1.


After cleaning the sticker off the glass, I just popped everything out and covered the existing cardboard backing with a black and white polka dot wrapping paper. Then I put a new print on top and put it back in the frame.  Here's the after...


Don't you love the print?  It's from Diana Duda and I just love it!  Check out her shop for more great art.  Looks awesome hanging in my little girls' polka dot bathroom...


Happy art makes my heart happy!  And when I can recycle something old and make it new again, it even better!

 
Linking up to share at these great blogs...

Visit thecsiproject.com
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.