Friday, October 1, 2010

My oldest daughter started Kindergarten this year.  On the first day of school, I sent a little note in her lunch box.  She loooooved it and now requests one for everyday.  

What was a quick, one-time thing is now turning into so much more!  I love creating these little notes for her lunch box!  Each one carries a simple message letting her know how special she is.  She brings them home and we are keeping them.  One day, I hope she has special memories of her Kindergarten lunch box love notes from mom!

Here are the first few I did when my daughter requested more after Day 1:


Some closeups of a few:

Here are some for Halloween:


Here are some for Christmas:

And here are a handful for everyday:


I usually create these cards in the evenings while watching TV.  Sometimes I sketch them in a notebook so I'll have the ideas for later.  Many times I sketch while I'm sitting in the carpool line waiting on my daughter or just list some themes to work on.  I write the notes ahead of time so they are ready to go when I'm making her lunch in the mornings.  

My goal is to have a different note for each day. And I hope she doesn't outgrow them before I do.  I'm having too much fun!  Thanks for visiting!

The CSI Project
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.