Saturday, April 14, 2012

IMG_8363
Last week, I made this bird nest for Easter…

IMG_7979
I loved the way it turned out, so this week I made a few more.

IMG_8368
Each one features a ball of twine or jute that I picked up at discount stores.

IMG_8358
I decorated them using ribbons and scrapbooking embellishments.
IMG_8359
A little tulle adds another layer of texture and softness…
IMG_8360
Peat pots are inexpensive and easy to paint and stamp with rubber stamps…
IMG_8361
The frayed ribbon on top looks messy just like a nest…
IMG_8362
I am loving sepia tones these days…
IMG_8379

hAppY sPriNg!

IMG_8363

Linking to:
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.