Friday, February 6, 2009


I can't believe my little girl is four years old, and already going to her first Daddy/daughter Valentine's dance! There was so much excitement in the house today as we got her ready for the dance. A new dress, new tights, her first corsage, and a dinner date with daddy before the dance...she would grin just talking about it all! What a big day for a four year old!

A few nights ago as she was getting ready for bed she said, "Daddy, tonight when I go to sleep I'm going to go to dreamland. But if I can't find my way or I get lost, I'll just come home again." I know she'll get there tonight and have sweet dreams for sure.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.