Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today I have the blahs. It's cold and gray outside and the weatherman totally lied. He said it was supposed to be in the 70s and sunny.

I'm ready for spring! I'm ready for longer days and warmer weather so the kids can play outside. I'm ready for tulips and Easter eggs. I'm ready to see the neighbors outside working in their flowerbeds. I'm ready for St. Patrick's Day, patio weather and the farmer's market. I am ready for the trees to turn from brown to GREEN. It should come as no surprise that green is my favorite color. Think green for spring and it'll be here before we know it!



" If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant."
Anna Bradstreet
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.