Monday, March 2, 2009

Today I wrapped up a project I've been working on for several days. With two little ones at home, I only have a few pockets of time here and there to be artsy craftsy. It's not always easy to channel your creativity for specific times of the day. But if I get the idea first, and let it take shape in my mind while I'm doing other things like cooking dinner or running errands, then when I do get a bit of free time I can be somewhat productive.

My new mixed media print features papers by Amy Butler. And the text is digital so it can be customized or left off entirely. I created the original on 9x12 canvas paper with paper, acrylics, charcoal and pencils...


It's Mosaic Monday so it's time for a new one! This one features cute little maryjane-style shoes for little girls. I think the one in the last square is my favorite....

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.