Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you found me! I'll get right to the good stuff:

My BIG announcement is that I'm having a BIG sale on my Etsy!

Spring is in the air, and I'm doing some serious spring cleaning!! And by that I mean destashing a ton of supplies and original art items from my studio so I can concentrate on some new and exciting artistic endeavors.

With this in mind, I'm having a HUGE destash sale on my Etsy. I've drastically marked down all my off-season items. They are priced to MOVE and I'm also offering FREE SHIPPING. Think of those last minute gifts you always need to buy during the holidays...and plan ahead this year! Lots of items I'm offering are great for teachers, co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. And I have lots of non-seasonal items for sale, too.

Check out these double-sided Halloween/Christmas pendant necklaces that make grrreat gifts! This is just one of five sets I have...and these are great because they work for two holidays. One side feature a vintage Halloween image and the other side features a Christmas image...


You'll also find several sets of altered hangtags...these are perfect for bookmarks, To/From gift tags, or to use in your personal scrabooks and altered art pieces. I have seasonal AND non-seasonal tags available...take a look! Perfect for Mother's Day, graduation, birthdays, end-of-year teacher appreciation gifts, etc...






Most of the off-season items on my Etsy are relists and will expire soon, so please don't hesitate if you see something you like. I can accomodate just about any request, so just let me know if you'd like a custom order.

Thanks for visiting my new blog...please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Happy Spring,
Lori
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.