Thursday, April 9, 2009

"I love my nest, I love my nest, from East to West, my nest is best." So says the Dr. Suess book my kids and I have been reading lately. And it made me think of my favorite spring decor item in our "nest".

I just love these little spring ducks I found at Hobby Lobby! I put them on candle holders on our mantle. They make me happy! And I love having something besides candles on those holders.



And some fun news...I made an Etsy treasury today! Yay! This little birdy brightened up a great treasury created by Out on A Whim Studio. How sweet of her to include me! Thanks again!

Easter is this Sunday and I can't wait! I've been adding to the kids' Easter baskets for a couple of months now and they are overflowing with fun stuff for them. I hear Peter Cottontail will stop by at some point on Sunday as well. Hope you have a blessed weekend!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.