Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thank you for your overwhelming interest in my Christmas buffet artwork! Many of you have asked if this series is available as notecards, and I'm happy to say that I am now offering them!

I've chosen the most gorgeous set of textured paper as the backdrop for my original Christmas buffet art. Here are a few of the finished cards scanned...


And here are a few of the finished cards photographed....

Each set of 10 cards comes with white envelopes wrapped in a coordinating ribbon...sweet!

I'm going to start by offering a set of 10 cards (one of each of the designs below).

And each of the cards will have a print of the Christmas buffet on the front:

You can find the cards on my Ebay and Etsy.
Thanks again for your interest!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.