Thursday, November 5, 2009

I found some baseballs in my "stash-of-stuff-to-paint" pile and decided to paint them up for Christmas. I only painted three balls, but there are 4 "sides" to each ball making a total of 12 different painted images...


Baseballs are pretty easy to paint. First, I basepainted everything white. I painted half of each ball red, and then did a rich chocolate brown wash over the entire ball to give it an aged look. Next I created some original art and used some patterns I had to come up with twelve different Christmas paintings.

Here are closeups of each "side"...


These look great nestled in greenery on a decorated mantle, or on candlesticks or cakeplates, in bowls, or just any little nook or cranny that needs splash of Christmas cheer!
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.