Friday, February 26, 2010


I thought I'd share a few Easter projects I've been working on lately.  Here's what has been keeping me busy...

This is a large 11x14 mixed media canvas...

These little guys were purchased at a discount store like this...

And after a little altering, they look like this...



 


A collection of cone ornaments for an Easter tree...hard to see but there are 3 mini-eggs nestled inside each cone...
 
 
I've also created an Easter banner with a gorgeous brown and pink paper...
 

  


Easter eggs are paper mache, handpainted, and sparkled...
 

  
 


An altered wooden box will look great holding some Easter eggs or treats...
 

 

A few tree ornaments made using vintage postcard images will look great on a tree or just on display...
 

  

A few boxes that got a makeover with springtime paper and a little sparkle...


 

  
  
 

Phew!  I've been busier than I thought!  More projects coming soon!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.