Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Here's a couple of before and after projects I've done lately.  I found these Christmas nesting boxes on sale and altered them for Easter!

I used different vintage Easter images around each box and replaced the ribbon handles with silver tinsel.  They've been finished with a sheer but shimmery sealer.  These boxes are now available on my Ebay.

A wooden bunny gets a makeover... I repurposed the hanging "Welcome" sign to be the base of the bunny so he could stand up.  I handpainted one side and decoupaged the other.  This project has also been finished with a sheer glittery sealer.

BEFORE


AFTER - SIDE ONE

AFTER - SIDE TWO

Be sure to check out lots more inspiring Easter projects over at Room to Inspire's Link Party and Thrifty Decor Chicks Before & After Party!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.