Friday, September 17, 2010


These were so well received last year, I am doing a few more this year!  I love doing these calendars because I love the images so much. 


I start with 31 wooden squares about 2x2 and adhere the images to them.  Then I attach magnets to the back before placing on the metal board.
 

 


The board itself is 10.5 x 14.5.  It has a zebra stripe around the edges, and is black in the center.  So when it's not holiday time, it makes a great bulletin board.

Both calendars are now available on my Etsy.  Just click my Etsy badge on the right-hand side of my blog.

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.