Tuesday, September 28, 2010


I picked up these three boards at a garage sale last year for $5.   I forgot to take a picture of them before I did the basecoating, but you can see how they were originally painted as tombstones.


Using acrylic paints, I gave these boards a colorful makeover for the holiday.  The monster and the witch are original art by me, and I used a stencil for the house.


Fun and festive art for the flowerbed!!


I'll top it off with a few pumpkins scattered about and call it a day!  Linking up with CSI Project's Halloween Extravaganza!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.