Tuesday, May 29, 2012

IMG_8459
As the school year winds down, I created a little gift for the Kindergarteners in my daughter’s class.
Such an easy gift to put together! I made 24 favors and each included 2 sidewalk chalks, a packet of Koolaid, and a bookmark with a fun summer tag for less than $10.  (That’s only .41 cents each!)  Here’s the breakdown:
img with notes
The bulk package of Koolaid included 65 packets for $6, but I was able to split it with another Room Mom for another class and still have some leftover.
IMG_8455
The bookmark stuck out past the opening, so I stapled the tag over the opening to keep things from falling out:
IMG_8457
I created the tags myself (though you can find many downloadable ones on Pinterest), and printed them on my computer.
IMG_8459
Koolaid … sidewalk chalk … who’s ready for summer?!
IMG_8462
Thanks for visiting!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.