Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've had in my mind a painting technique I've wanted to try ... with bold strokes and black highlights ... and I finally tried it. My painting challenge topic this week was "LEMONS" so I went to work with my paints and canvas.

The technique was what I expected, the outcome was not. As always, my family critiques my paintings and although they liked the "style", they said it looked more like cookies than lemons. So, I felt compelled to write "lemons" at the top of my painting so you'd know what it was!

The good news is my husband asked me to do more paintings like this for the kitchen.... just with more recognizable items! Why not leave a comment and tell me what YOU think?!

See this and more paintings in my Etsy shop!


The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.