Friday, July 10, 2009

Have I mentioned that I live in Texas? It's in the 100's right now. So to remind me of cooler weather and bearable temps, I've been painting even more Halloween stuff.

First up is this cute trio of wood plaques that I painted with inspiration from Monika Brint. I've included ribbon for easy hanging. These will be listed on my Ebay this Sunday. UPDATE: These plaques are SOLD.



CLOSEUPS!


Next is a thick 12x12 canvas that I recycled with some mixed media artwork. I used acrylics, charcoal, paper, and ink for the art. The "Boo" letters are typewriter key stickers. This little guy will be listed on my Ebay on Sunday as well.

CLOSEUPS!



Finally - and probably my favorite new piece this week - is a large cabinet door that I altered and painted with my original design. For this piece, I used acrylics, charcoal, paper, stamps and ink with lots of washed layers as the background. I love the harlequin pattern ... and of course polka dots! This will also be listed on my Ebay this Sunday.



CLOSEUPS!


The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.