Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I created my first original artwork for Christmas 2009, and it's part of my French Country Buffet series. I love the versatility of this piece and look forward to creating more in this series.

And another Christmas version is in the works so stay tuned!

You might recall I previously released a Halloween version ...


And the first one in the series was this springtime version...


Prints of my French Country Buffet artwork are available on my Ebay or in my Etsy shop.

More original artwork coming up soon!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.