Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think I'm on a roll these days with some Halloween art, so I'll continue to share my finished projects...

I recycled another 8x8 wood surface and painted some of my original artwork featuring a prim pumpkin couple.

The background is layered and consists of scrapbook paper, several washed layers of paint and a few stamps. The pumpkin couple was created with acrylics, pen, and charcoal. Their hats are paper that I inked and shaded.

An 8x10 print of this is available in my Etsy shop. Would they look cute framed and displayed during October?!



Another project I have recently finished is an altered cigar box. Again, I used papers and layers of washed paint as the background. This was inspired from a Monika Brint pattern I found in an old painting magazine. This box is currently for sale on my Ebay.


Top of box:


Sides of Box:

Inside of box:


My next project is a Halloween painting on a large cupboard door! It needs a final coat of sealer and a few pictures so stay tuned for a new post soon!

Have a great day!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.