Thursday, December 10, 2009

I painted a few more ornaments for the holidays. First up a fun little weather vane chick keepin' warm with a wreath about her neck...


a Christmas crow...


a festive little owl ... Hoo hoo hoo!
I've never painted a raccoon before but thought I'd give it a try...


And I couldn't let the holiday go by without making at least one little Scottie dog ornament!
You can find these and lots more on my Ebay. Merry Christmas!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.