Thursday, December 3, 2009

I found this big wooden board for cheap at a thrift shop and decided I could definitely up-cycle it for the holidays!


After weeks of lollygagging and leafing through patterns and books, I finally decided to paint Sandra Malone's Oh-So-Sweet pattern. The cover photo is, after all, the reason I bought her pattern book! Here's the cover...isn't it yummy?!


I'm happy to say that after much caffiene and many late nights, I have just about finished! There are a few remaining touches I'll make (too subtle to even mention), and I still need to seal it, but for the most part my painting is finished...


A few closeups:









I love a good before & after transformation, don't you?!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.