Saturday, January 1, 2011

flickr promo4

flickr promo5

I’ve opened a new Etsy shop “The Happy Lunchbox” with my little works of happy art!  I put one of these notes in my daughter’s lunchbox each day and she loves getting them.flickr promo1a

I’m know she enjoys her lunch more <grin>, but I enjoy creating these little notes for her to find.  In each note, I write words of encouragement, sweet nothings, knock knock jokes, or just a simple “I love you”.

flickr promo2a

The Happy Lunchbox is now featuring these blank note cards with my original art.  Who doesn’t like a little happy note now and then?  Tuck ‘em in a lunchbox, purse, briefcase, backpack, book, etc. and surprise someone with a little happiness.

Currently selling each image as a set of 8 note cards.  But, I’m happy to mix and match images…just ask!

flickr promo3

pose3

To kick things off, I’m offering a FREE gift to my first 10 customers at The Happy Lunchbox.   Why not start a new tradition this year with these little works of happiness?!   Happy New Year!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.