Monday, January 10, 2011

I saw this quote the other day and loved it, so I turned it into some subway art.   I think it would look great in an office or kitchen.  Available in my Etsy store.
 I hand painted on an 11x14 canvas using acrylics and ink, then  distressed it for an aged look.
backburner1
backburner3
backburner4
backburner2
What is your favorite quote?

Linking up to CSI Project Typography projects
Visit thecsiproject.com
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.