Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It’s that time again … and I’m starting to make lists of kid-friendly foods for school lunches.
I have a Kindergartener who would eat PB&J sandwiches everyday if I’d let her.   I don’t mind the occasional sandwich, but it gets boring.  For me and for her.  
So, I’ve found my way to Pinterest once again for some inspiring ideas for kids’ lunches.
We like the “make-your-own-lunchable” lunch:

source

Breakfast-for-lunch including whole wheat pancakes, pears, and veggie sausage:

source

Petite Lasagnas. I love the idea of these. Just not sure how they’d taste at room temp?

source

I think my kids will eat anything on a stick!  Or at least try it!

source

Ricotta Spinach Muffins for my spinach-lovin’ 1st grader:

source

Carrot chips for the child that like chips but not veggies:

source

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

source

Banana Cream Cheese Sandwiches
source

Peanut Buttter Banana Rollups
source

Quiche

source

Pasta with Veggies
 
source

Great idea for weekday breakfasts:  make-ahead smoothies

source

Roll ups, fruit and pretzel sticks
 
source

Pita Pocket with meats and cheese
source

Fruit, cheese and bagel
 
source

Waffle sandwich with apple slices
source

Your turn! Leave a comment and let me know what your making for your kids’ school lunch!
Thanks for visiting.

The CSI Project
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.