Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lately I’ve been really diggin’ these yearly kids photos that have been so beautifully created and shared on Pinterest

I love the ones for holidays, too! So much fun to see, and definitely more fun to read than a yearly “Here’s What We Did This Year” form letter.
On a whim, I took a picture of my daughter this morning (who turned five today!) and created my own photo card just for fun (and for her grandparents, who love this kind of stuff)! Here’s mine:
bday pic2
I love how it turned out and plan to make more for birthdays and Christmas cards.  What fun!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.