Thursday, October 20, 2011

I found this great idea for some Halloween Teacher Gifts and wanted to share my version with you!
germs are scary1

I purchased some small hand soaps and peeled off the labels, then used to my Cricut to cut the black vinyl letters.

For the text, I used the font “Dark Half BTN”.
Dark Half font

I attached some festive ribbon and then hot glued different colored plastic spiders to the bottles. ( These are spider rings, and I just cut the ring part off.)

FUN!  I love how they turned out.  Hope the teachers do, too!

IMG_6420

IMG_6420 - Copy
Thanks for visiting today!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.