Thursday, October 13, 2011

I keep getting such great ideas from Pinterest!  This idea for Spider Lollipops came from Oh Dee Doh and it’s such a fun idea!
IMG_6386
I purchased a bag of Tootsie Roll lollipops and cut squares from a black trash bag to cover the wrapper.  Then I took three pipe cleaners (cut in half) to wrap around and create the “legs”.
IMG_6384 - Copy
Lastly, I glued some googly eyes them.
IMG_6381
IMG_6382
IMG_6387
How fun are these favors?!  I hope the kids love ‘em!  Thanks for visiting me today!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.