Monday, November 7, 2011

Today I’m sharing how I altered a large soap bottle that I found at Home Goods for Christmas:
IMG_6715
After peeling off the original label, I printed Isaiah 9:6 on a clear label sheet (3M brand) and cut it to size. The label sheet is more frosty than clear, but I think that helps the text stand out.
IMG_6717 
I added a few embellishments including the rhinestone gems (stickers) and a few jingle bells on a jute string:IMG_6720
IMG_6723 
Before:
blog1
After:
IMG_6715
IMG_6717
A fun project for the holidays!
Thanks for visiting today!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.