Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today I’m sharing some ornaments I painted as party favors for my daughter’s recent end-of-season soccer party.
IMG_6761
I spray painted the wooden circles a cream color, then randomly covered them with vinyl circles I cut with my Cricut.  Then I spray painted them pink and removed the vinyl to create the polka dot background. 
After they dried, I used my Cricut again to create a stencil and then painted the names black. 
IMG_6762
I sealed them with a glitter mod podge and topped them off with eyelet hooks and tulle ribbon.
IMG_6761
They make great ornaments, and after Christmas they’ll make a fun little decoration for their room!
Thanks for visiting!

Linking to CSI Project!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.