Friday, December 2, 2011

I recently created these paintbrush ornaments for a friend who loves to paint!  These were so fun to do!
IMG_6858
I started with inexpensive paint brushes from Home Depot, and taped them off for painting.
IMG_6841
I chose these colors for the handles and applied with a foam brush:
IMG_6844
IMG_6842
After this dried, I covered the wooden handles and taped off the brush areas and spray painted the metal section using Rust-oleum spray paints:
Heirloom white 
After the base coats were all applied, I painted on the snowman face and then finished by hot gluing embellishments from my craft stash.
IMG_6856
Finally, I added coordinating ribbon to the handles so they can easily hang on the tree.
IMG_6857
Thanks for visiting!

Linking to CSI Project!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.