Thursday, December 8, 2011

I saw this sweet sign on Pinterest and wanted to make one, too.
little christmas final

IMG_6955
I used my Cricut to create this fun sign on a scrap piece of wood. First, I painted it blue, then placed the letters on (except the word “little”).  Then I painted it white and peeled off the letters.  I freehanded the word “little” in cardinal red paint.
little christmas final
Next, I printed some Christmas sheet music and mod-podged it to the sides.
little christmas final2
To finish, I sanded all the edges and corners and used a Q-tip to stain the edges.  I used mahoghany-colored stain. I sealed the entire piece with glitter mod podge some extra shimmer.
little christmas final3
I topped it off with a trio of miniature  jingle bells tied with jute and hung them on the corner.
little christmas final
Merry Christmas!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.