Thursday, August 13, 2009

What an exciting day for me! I received my copy of Somerset's Holidays & Celebrations magazine with my St. Patrick's Day artwork featured! I've been waiting for this day ever since I was contacted back in the spring and asked to submit this artwork. I'm thrilled...and looking forward to submitting more of my original artwork in the months to come!



Actual artwork:

A big thank you to Amanda Nolan, Managing Editor of Somerset Holidays & Celebrations, for including my artwork.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.