Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I purchased these wooden letters on clearance for about 25 cents each. There wasn't much left to choose from, so I worked with what was available. Once I found the K (there were a ton of E's) I knew I had something I could work with for Halloween.

I painted the edges Licorice Black and then covered the fronts with coordinating black & cream papers. Then I inked 'em up because....well, because it's easy and it makes 'em look good.


The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.