Monday, October 26, 2009

I recently spotted these at Sur La Table and thought they were such pretty Christmas ornaments. But at $9.99 a pop, this was a do-it-yourself moment waiting to happen.

One trip to the craft store and I had a half dozen paper mache eggs begging to be painted. I painted half "white chocolate" and half "dark chocolate" and then inserted eyelet hoops into the tops. Then I attached a cupcake liner to the bottom of each one and now I have these...

Green ribbon "stem" adds just the write amount of whimsy. Oh so pretty even hanging solo...




This set of six ornaments is now available on my Ebay. Come back soon for more goodies!

These goodies are featured on Just A Girl's I Can Make That Party! So much fun and who can resist a party? Check it out!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.