Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh, the possibilities when hubby brings these in from the garage and says, "I thought you could do something with these, so I sanded them down for you and cut them into equal sizes." What a sweetie!


First, I found some brand new Christmas scrapbook papers that I just love and adhered them to each block. Then I inked up the edges to give it a little something extra.


Next, I cut out some letters and adhered one to each block and voila...a new holiday decoration! Easy peasy!

The blocks are not attached to one another, so they can be displayed crooked...




or straight...


closesups...

I took these pics of the blocks displayed on my piano...but how fun they would look on a mantle with clear jars of little silver ornaments here and there...

Fun! I have a few more blocks in my stash so more coming up later.
p.s. This "merry" set is currently for sale on Ebay.


The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.