Wednesday, June 30, 2010


I love fonts and typography, so it's a given than I'm loving the subway art style that is becoming popular.  I previously created a subway art for my kitchen with cooking terms and then a second one with seasonings for a client

I liked them so much, I did another one that is HUGE (3' x 4') and uses more herbs & seasoning terminology. 

BEFORE...


AFTER...


Closeup (before antiquing and distressing for an aged look)...

Distressing...


Closeup after...

My husband and I both like to cook and we have a "cooking" theme in our kitchen, so this fits us perfectly, don't ya think?!

Linking up with Tatortots and Jello's Subway Art party
and
CSI Project Typography projects
Visit thecsiproject.com
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.