Monday, June 21, 2010

I've been wanting to consolidate and organize my crafting supplies for quite some time now. Having no direction or plan, I have stared at my craft closet for hours wondering how to get started, what kind of storage containers to get, etc. Finally, one night last week I just started collecting all my crafty odds and ends which I had stored in plastic bags and stashed in several places...it was a start!

BEFORE


After a trip to Hobby Lobby for some plastic storage bins, I feel much  more organized...

AFTER



I also purchased some square flat storage containers from Dollar Tree to store my stamp collection...and yes, these will get pretty labels once I get everything done!



Ah yes...this is better:

My desk also got some organization after I popped the lid off another container...


My mixed media/game pieces found a new home in some glass jars I wasn't using.  Now they sit on the media cabinet as decoration in the game room until I need them...


And finally, I gathered all the ribbon pieces and put them in a glass jar that was just collecting dust.  Now I can see just what I need ... but don't look too close, there is still some mess on the shelf that needs organizing.  But I'm off to a good start, right?!?





Linking up to New Nostalgia.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.