Friday, June 11, 2010


I bought this red dresser on Craigslist several months ago.  I just recently changed the hardware to give it just a bit more character.  Each knob is different ... a zebra stripe, a letter Z, a clockface with Roman numerals, a checkered pattern, a polkadot pattern and a fleur-de-lis.

Here is the BEFORE:




Here is the AFTER:



Closeups:







I found all the knobs at Hobby Lobby, and purchased them when they were 50% off.  Our surname starts with a Z, which wasn't available.  So I bought an N and turned it sideways.  Can you tell?!

I'm still deciding whether or not I want to add a 1, 2 and 3 (using house numbers) on the drawers.  What do you think?

Linking up with Funky Junk Interiors Glitter Done projects.  Since I bought this dresser six months ago, I've been toying with the idea of new knobs and/or numbers.  I even bought some once and took them back 'cause I was on-the-fence.  I finally decided one day last week to just Glitter Done! 
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.