Thursday, June 24, 2010


Great idea for a wedding, anniversary, baby or any date you want to remember.  I've used some lumber for a nice chunky surface.  I hand painted the board a cottage cream color and used black for the roman numerals.  I also used a glazing technique and distressed it for an aged look.

The numbers in this example say "April 19, 2003".   April = IV, 19 = XIX and 2003 = MMIII.  




What date would you like? 
These are now available on my Etsy!
(p.s. Mention you found it on my blog first
and I'll give you a $5 discount.)

Linking up with New Nostalgia and Just a Girl.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.