Thursday, July 7, 2011

Recently I received an order for some custom canister labels and I thought I’d share with you how I made them.
blog 1
I cut 3x5 rectangles of burlap and white felt and glued them together to make each label. 
blog 2
Then I made stencils and painted each word with fabric paint using the same method I used on my Ballard knock-off pillows.
blog 8
I added some silver bling (brads) in the corners to give them a little sparkle.
blog 4
The brads also keep the jute ties in place on the back of each tag:
blog 13
The jute ties can easily be adjusted with the brads depending on how tall each canister or jar is.
blog 11
blog 10
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.