Friday, September 9, 2011

What an absolute thrill it is to see some of my projects in the 2011 Somerset Holidays & Celebrations magazine!

 cover 2011

There are two projects I created that were featured in this magazine.  The first project is a Halloween magnetic advent calendar.  I first posted about this in August 2009 with a tutorial here.  The magazine article is four pages:

cap1

cap2

cap3

cap4

By the way, these incredible images came from Lisa’s Altered Art.   She has a huge collection of outstanding images! Be sure to check out her site! I also made a Christmas calendar using her images:

Christmas calendar

My second project featured in the magazine is patriotic tags made from a standard deck of playing cards:

cap5

cap6

cap7

You can see close-ups of all these patriotic tags in my original post here.

So there ya go.  Two projects featured this year.  I couldn’t be more thrilled!

Thanks for visiting!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.