Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today I’m sharing with you how I made my new Halloween apothecary bottles!
blog17
I started with a set of six bottles from IKEA and some strips of muslin fabric which I cut with a rotary cutter.
blog1
I folded each strip in half and hot-glued a strip to each bottle.
blog2
I made my own labels and printed them on cardstock, then cut them out and glued them to the center of each bottle.
blog3
I topped off each bottle with some tinsel and Halloween pom pom ribbon.
blog4
blog5
blog7
blog9
blog10
blog11
 blog12
blog13
blog15
blog19
Happy Fall!
p.s. One of my most commented-on posts was a spice rack which I altered for Halloween a few years ago. I have a lot more followers now, so in case you missed it, here’s a link:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
You can read the original post here
As always, my tastes have changed, and I love these new apothecary bottles with a more sepia tone and fresh new look.
blog17
blog11
blog8
Thanks for visiting!

Linking to:
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.