Monday, March 28, 2011

Last year I purchased several faux chocolate bunnies from a discount store and they make a great vignette on the buffet in our kitchen … 
  IMG_3037


IMG_3038


I made the tags with scrapbook paper and stamped a letter on each to spell Easter, then attached with sheer ribbon...
IMG_3041 - Copy

IMG_3041


IMG_3042


IMG_3043

IMG_3044
 
This year, I removed the tags…though I’m thinking of putting them back on for some color.  What’s your preference?
IMG_3069


IMG_3071

Or maybe I'll add some wrapped candies here and there to put a bit of color back in...what do you think?
IMG_3073

Here’s how they look with the rest of the space…
IMG_3074
 

IMG_3075
 

UPDATE: I decided to keep the ribbon and tags for some color. But, I changed the ribbons from blue to orange to go with the carrots already on display...







Coming soon … a tutorial on the “nest” sign!


IMG_3046




Linking to
New Nostalgia

The Lettered Cottage
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.