Monday, May 2, 2011

I’m considering a change for my daughters’ shared bathroom, which is currently a pink and green ladybug themed room. But I’ve grown tired of this look, so I am considering a makeover. The girls are going to be 5 & 7 this year, and I plan on keeping the new look for at least 3 years.
I’m thisclose to taking the plunge and painting horizontal stripes on the walls.  I still want a room that’s bright and cheery, just less juvenile.
Here are three different mood boards I’ve created for the room.
Option #1: The Yellow, Black and White Room (with yellow and white striped walls)
girls bath1

Option #2:  The Green, Blue and Gray Room (with gray and white stripes on the wall using leftover gray paint from this room)
 
girls bath2

Option #3: The Pink, Black and White Room (with pink and white striped walls)
girls bath3
What’s your favorite? What other elements would you incorporate?
Thanks for visiting!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.