Friday, June 29, 2012

I know…my kids can’t believe I’m already doing Halloween projects  and it’s not even July 4 yet.  Little do they know, I’m already brainstorming Christmas projects.  It’s just the way I roll.
So last night I was brainstorming Halloween ideas, and came across this great printable from Tip Junkie:
all crafts Halloween Pencil Party Favor {printable}
So creative!  One of my customers is a Literacy Instructor at her elementary school in Houston, so I wanted to alter the gift idea to incorporate Library Pockets since she’s always promoting reading!  I came up with this:
whittled wands2 and text
I started with a plain manila library pocket and inked the edges with my brown stamp pad.   I printed the tag after adjusting the size to fit the front of the pocket, and glued it on the front.
whittled wands1 and text
Insert some pencils and that’s it! So easy! I used some yellow/orange standard pencils ‘cause they matched the tag really well, but wouldn’t these be cute with Halloween pencils from the dollar store, too?!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.