Monday, June 18, 2012

blog - patriotic placesetting1 - Copy
Today I created a fun patriotic place setting for a summer BBQ. I started with a little peat pot (3.5 inches) and brushed on some heirloom white paint with a sponge brush.  Then I wrapped some jute around the pot, using hot glue on the ends to hold it in place. Finally, I created a sign on my computer for a 1-inch key tag and attached it to the jute string using red and white bakers twine.  
Inside the pot, I used tissue paper (could use a napkin) and a dollar store flag for extra color along with the plastic silverware. 
blog - patriotic placesetting2
How fun would it be to use chalkboard contact paper on the key tag and white a name on the tag?!  Next time…
Thanks for visiting!
blog - patriotic placesetting1
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.